- This event has passed.
Autism Speaks Walk & Resource Fair
April 2, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Join Autism Speaks Los Angeles and over 55 thousand autism advocates as we walk to raise money and awareness to help change the future for all of those who struggle with autism spectrum disorder. Participating in this inspiring day empowers you to make a difference in our community and provides you with an opportunity to honor someone with autism. Everyone is touched by autism in a different way. Share your story.
On April 2, 2016, also known as World Autism Awareness Day, the 14th annual Autism Speaks Walk Los Angeles will take place to help raise crucial funds to support vital research, programs, and services that are changing the future for those who are impacted by autism.
Celebrate with us! Let’s Light It Up Blue…together‼
Register today! It is FREE, but you can make an even bigger impact by recruiting family members, friends, and co-workers to form a team and raise donations — now is the time to start!
Autism Speaks Los Angeles
- ✔300,000 people have walked
- ✔$10 M in science and research grants in LA since 2007
- ✔32,000 families have received services through Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, our Autism Treatment Network
- ✔$188,000 in local and community family services grants to assist people with autism
– See more at: http://www.autismspeakswalk.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1151844#sthash.ccJzX3R2.dpuf