- This event has passed.
Gardening Classes at Natural History Museum LA
September 13, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - October 4, 2015 @ 4:30 pm$120
GROW YOUR OWN VEGETABLES
Sundays, September 13, 20, 27 & October 4 | 1-4:30 pm
Create your own edible garden for fresh organic produce by learning how to:
1. Create good soil out of your current one
2. What, how, and when to plant
3. How much and how often to add compost and water
4. Manage insect pests and encourage “good bugs”
5. Increase your yield and add variety
INSTRUCTOR: UCCE Master Gardener Florence Nishida
COST:* Members: $100 | Non-members: $120
*A discounted price of $80 is available for residents living in the following zip codes: 90006, 90007, 90008, 90015, 90016, 90018, 90037, 90062, 90089. Discounts are limited and given out on a first-come-first-served basis. To see if you qualify and whether discounts are still available please call 213.763.3499.
WHERE: Erika J. Glazer Family Edible Garden at NHM
Registration will begin in June. For further information please call us at 213.763.3499.