- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Late Night and Dinner
February 11, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$74
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with someone special or the whole family at the Aquarium of the Pacific. The Aquarium will be open until 10:00 p.m. on Valentine’s Day and will feature a unique, one-stop Valentine’s Day experience. Admission after 5:00 p.m. is just $14.95. The Pacific Collections gift store will be featuring a selection of plush baby seals, polar bears, penguins, and other stuffed animals and jewelry for that perfect gift.
Valentine’s Day Dinner
For an additional charge, enjoy a delectable dinner with your loved one at the Aquarium. Wine and champagne by the bottle will be available for purchase. Be sure to reserve early for the best seats. Seating is assigned by reservation date.
- Valentine’s Pear and Pomegranate Salad – Pear Slices, Pomegranate Seeds, Blue Cheese, Walnuts, Musclum Greens, Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Chipotle braised Short Ribs with Mojo Tequila Tiger Shrimp, Green Rice and Mango Slaw
- Vegetarian entree option: Vegetable Wellington
- Valentine’s Day Dessert
- 6:00-7:00 p.m., Enjoy romantic views of the harbor on the Veranda with a cash bar.
- 7:00-7:30 p.m., Dinner seating.
- 7:30-8:45 p.m., Dinner served.
- 10:00 p.m., Aquarium closes